Twenty minutes from the quaint tourist shops of historic Annapolis, MD, only 30 miles to the hallowed memorials of our Nation's Capital, and only 38 miles to Baltimore, MD there lies hidden among the peaceful rolling hills of West River, MD the quiet world of Pemberton Farm. A simple gravel driveway winds through the woods, giving the property a very private, understated first impression. But venture down that road and the woods open up to lush green pastures and a tree-lined drive leading to the main house and sheer serenity! The home, originally built in 1989 with several later additions, is inspired by timeless American Classic farmhouse design. Meticulously maintained gardens, hardscape, and a large front porch await your arrival to this stunning home. Beginning with the large foyer, this custom home offers unparalleled quality, hand finishes and detail throughout. Floors are heart-pine, tigerwood, marble and ceramic. Elaborate crown moldings, raised paneling, transom windows, multiple custom built-ins, blue Bahia granite, and seven fireplaces make this home one of a kind. The home boasts an elevator to three floors, a copper roof and an in-ground pool with cabana. Pemberton Farm includes 116 acres. It has multiple barns, stables and outbuildings, all with water and electric. One barn houses two bathrooms and a large conference room and office. A caretakers cottage sits at the entrance to the property and two additional houses could be built under the MALF agricultural easement, locations subject to MALF approval. The property and home are beautifully sited for privacy and refuge from the hustle of the city and with its abundance of natural beauty and facilities, it would provide a perfect destination for entertaining. Possible agricultural uses are only limited by your imagination! It would be perfect for equestrian activities, alpaca (current use) or any livestock breeding operations, crop production, a vineyard, potential wedding venue, Christmas tree farm, home office with reception areas to name a few. With its privacy and entertaining potential, it would also be the perfect family compound. Please call today for your personal tour. APPOINTMENT REQUIRED WITH 48 HOURS NOTICE. NO DRIVE-INS PLEASE.
- Cooktop, Cooktop - Down Draft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Dryer - Front Loading, Exhaust Fan, Extra Refrigerator/Freezer, Freezer, Oven - Double, Oven - Self Cleaning, Oven - Wall, Oven/Range - Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Conditioner - Owned, Water Heater
- Attic, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Railings, Crown Moldings, Curved Staircase, Dining Area, Double/Dual Staircase, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom, Floor Plan - Traditional, Kitchen - Eat-In, Kitchen - Gourmet, Kitchen - Island, Kitchen - Table Space, Master Bath(S), Recessed Lighting, Upgraded Countertops, Wainscotting, Wet/Dry Bar, Window Treatments, Wood Floors
- Central A/C, Zoned, Programmable Thermostat, Heat Pump(S), Ceiling Fan(S)
- Heat Pump(S), Zoned, Radiant, Programmable Thermostat, Other
- Connecting Stairway,Crawl Space,Full,Fully Finished,Heated,Improved,Interior Access,Rear Entrance,Sump Pump,Walkout Stairs
- Living Room, Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Bedroom 5, Kitchen, Game Room, Den, Library, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Study, Sun/Florida Room, Exercise Room, Great Room, In-Law/Aupair/Suite, Laundry, Loft, Photo Lab/Darkroom, Solarium
- Backs to Trees,Front Yard,Landscaping,Level,Premium,Poolside,Secluded,SideYard(s),Trees/Wooded
- Circular Driveway
- Trees/Woods,Pasture,Scenic Vista
- On Site Septic,Septic Exists
Listing Courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
The information included in this listing is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The information on each listing is furnished by the owner and deemed reliable to the best of his/her knowledge, but should be verified by the purchaser. This property is offered without respect to any protected classes in accordance with the law. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. Some properties listed with participating firms do not appear on this website at the request of the seller.